A van has been used to mowed down pedestrians on London Bridge in the British capital Saturday night, leaving bodies lying in the roadway as London faces another night of terror. According to Holly Jones, a BBC reporter at the bridge when the incident happened, said a van had swerved off the road into a crowd of pedestrians.
“A white van driver came speeding – probably about 50mph – veered of the road into the crowds of people who were walking along the pavement,” she told BBC News.

London Bridge Attack

Also Saturday, a man with a “massive knife” entered a restaurant at Borough Market, just south of the bridge, and stabbed two people inside, according to CNN and other news services. A Borough Market witness identified only as Ben told the BBC: “We saw people running away and then I saw a man in red with a large blade, at a guess 10 inches long, stabbing a man, about three times. He continued, “It looked like the man had been trying to intervene, but there wasn’t much he could do. He was being stabbed quite coldly and he slumped to the ground.”

A short time later, news of another attack in a third incident in the Vauxhall area. Police were seen going into pubs and bars and telling patrons to get down and to take shelter. People outdoors were told by yelling police officers to run from the area as the atmosphere turned to one of “hysteria”. This is an ongoing story and more news to be followed

Update at 8:32 p.m. EST, Police have notified news sources that the third supposed attack in the Vauxhall area is not a part of the “terror” attacks that occured on London Bridge and in the Market area.

Fairfax Media Australia journalist Latika M Bourke who is in London is posting Twitter updates on police activity and witnesses to the three different attacks.